Cursus “The History of Christianity” met Ariel Berkowitz
This course spans the two thousand-year history of Christianity in its many forms. The course by Ariel Berkowitz will be in English and has two parts:
- first century through the prelude to the Reformation in Europe.
- the time of the Reformation to our present day.
During this course, we will pay particular attention to the relationship between Christianity and the Jewish people from the first century onward.
- The first part of the course starts October 9th and lasts 10 weeks; registering at TorahResource.com
- One can go for credit leading to a 3-year certificate ($310) or just for one’s own enjoyment.
- There is one 1 ½ to 2 hour recorded lecture with an accompanying Power Point and Student Notes each week.
- A student simply downloads all of the material and listens to the recording at one’s leisure.
- There is plenty opportunity to interact with other students from several places in the world, as well as to interact with the teachers.
The course is part of an on-line school called TorahResource Institute. (This is not the same as Torah Resource International, the organisation of Ariel and D’vorah Berkowitz.)
The school is offering other fantastic courses, including introductory biblical language courses, learning the biblical languages from great teachers.
Ariel has been teaching part-time for this school for the past 5 years and says:
“I do not think one can receive a better biblical education anywhere for the price, especially one that emphasises Messianic and Torah and language related courses. I count it a privilege to be a colleague with a handful of such great scholars and educators. So, check the school out and why not sign up for a class or two. I know you will definitely not regret it and you will be hard pressed to find such a school elsewhere!”